Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

very large djs

From: gb10@gte.com (Gregory Bossert)
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 91 11:06:39 -0500
Subject: very large djs

sid,

"nora" doesn't ring a bell.  i think you spelled celeidh correctly --
first rule of Irish/Scottish spelling:  if the word looks like it sounds,
you've spelled it wrong...

i played "heart of uncle" for my friend anju last night, and within two
or three seconds of the beginning of _awara houm_ (the one hijaz intro-
duced as "the very famous hindi movie song"  anju said "this is the very
famous hindi movie song!"  she also knows all the words.  she has also
heard _trois fois trois_ before.  she liked the cds a lot, and brought
down some of her hindi movie music tapes...

now that hijaz' secret nonstapha identy has been revealed, we ought to
try to track down some of his record labels releases...

tim,  maybe a hot beverage sunday night, or tonight?  i is busy saturday
night.

-g