Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

burka on hr

From: stern@chem.nwu.edu (Charlotte Stern)
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 91 09:02:59 CST
Subject: burka on hr
Cc: stern@chem.nwu.edu

Well, Jeff, I'm really Mike Mendelson, using Charlotte stern's account.
I too was going to ask if anyone had transcribed Happy Rhodes'
lyrics.  Vickie might know about this.
Just got my bulgarian chorus tix for the chicago show at Orchestra Hall
at the end of March.  Should be a good one.
I will be one unbelieving maniac if kate can actually get an album out
in 1991, never mind MAY!! That's just 3 months from now.  Impossible.
Now the question is, would I buy the import or wait for another box set?

-mjm (mike mendelson)