Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

US LIVE

From: kk4fs!s_fungus@crdgw1.ge.com (Slender Fungus)
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 91 17:50:42 EST
Subject: US LIVE
Comments: Validated

United States LIVE on CD???
Wow!
That's definitely my all-time favorite album(s)...
I have them on cassette, and the quality is pretty good, but on CD it must
be fantastic!!!  $45??  I might buy them again on CD!

Anyway, a must is the book that accompanies "United States"...it has all the
lyrics and lots and lots of neet photos and pictures....
I think I can order it if any of you are interested...it's around twenty
dollars.

Whoever made that "Ninth Wave" GIF:  THANKS!!  I even made a pretty good
printout of it...

Slender Fungus