Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Kicks Photographer

From: graham@UG.CS.DAL.CA (Michael Graham)
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 1991 21:43:11 -0400
Subject: Re: Kate Kicks Photographer
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.dal.ca (USENET News)

I love it!!!  That's almost as good as Bjork of the Sugarcubes smashing
half the windows of a bar because the people in there were boring :) -
she spent the night in jail for that one! (it was at least 4 yrs ago I
think).

Anyway, did that picture appear in the American (Canadian?) version of
People??  If not - do you have access to a scanner?

mike
|         Michael Graham            |   We're two doctors...two big doctors - |
|       graham@ug.cs.dal.ca         |   we're not imposters.  - Woody Allen   |
|        mgraham@ac.dal.ca          |                               Sleeper   |