Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate in Ms. Magazine.

From: "ICON" <newsmgr@gnv.ifas.ufl.edu>
Date: 4 Feb 91 15:14:00 EDT
Subject: Re: Kate in Ms. Magazine.

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: Love-Hounds-request@gaffa.MIT.EDU
Date: 4 Feb 91 17:42:34 GMT
Sender: Love-Hounds-request@gaffa.MIT.EDU

Really-From: Kiernan Holland <kholland@hydra.unm.edu>

Cool, I knew gaffa had to do with Kate Bush.
I think she is the greates artist of all time, well second to the beatles
and the Traveling Wilbury's. I also like adrian belew and several other
creative artists (not to mention peter gabriel and pat metheny).
I'll be frequenting the echo a ton. Has anyone done some digitized photos
of Kate in 256 shades of grey? hi-ress, I want some.

Hey, did anybody get those lyrics (I don't remember which FTP-net it was).
Later.