Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: gifs

From: orion@wpi.wpi.edu (Kenneth G Descoteaux)
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 91 21:29:42 EST
Subject: Re: gifs
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <1991Jan27.014421.6495@cs.dal.ca> you write:
>Really-From: graham@UG.CS.DAL.CA (Michael Graham)
>
>I'm glad you liked it! There may be more to come...I also scanned the cover
>of TWS and TD...I don't have many photos of her. + the color album covers
>don't turn as nice because I donn't have a color scanner.

WaitWaitWait. NoMORE NoMORE NoMORE...

all the album covers (and even more gifs) should already be available
in the Love Hounds archives on eddie.mit.edu, and should be available
via anonymous ftp.  (just remember to set it to image/binary mode...)

Remember that this is also distributed as a mailing list! ack. don't
eat net bandwidth...

-Ken
orion@wpi.wpi.edu