Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

Mercy!  First IED and now Doug!  Two semi-mythical Love-Hounds figures
re-emerge on the same day!  Surely such an improbability has caused
a bowl of petunias to materialize somewhere far above the earth's surface.

Congratulations, Doug, and welcome to the corporate world of ubiquitous
cubicles.  Thanks for all the time you've spent supporting Love-Hounds.
Maybe we'll hear from you more frequently in the future.

Welcome, Bill Wisner, I hope you know what you're getting into! :-)

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com