Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: All About Eve

From: Huggybear <ecuwk@cu.warwick.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 91 11:00:50 GMT
Subject: Re: All About Eve
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: Network news <news@cu.warwick.ac.uk>

In article <9101092213.AA24151@max.physics.sunysb.edu>
Love-Hounds@gaffa.MIT.EDU writes:

>I recently got All About Eve's "Scarlet and Other Stories" and I love
>it... can anyone recommend something else by them to get??  Thanks...
>
>Mike

Yes. Their debut album 'Flowers In Our Hair' is even better better than
'Scarlet...' in my humble opinion. They also tend to put non-album tracks
on their singles...

Unfortunately, guitarist Tim Bricheno left the band to join The Mission, then
left them and is currently in The Sisters Of Mercy - check out their excellent
album 'Vision Thing'.

Hope this helps.

Jason Cottrell
--

|*                    "Nobody's fault but mine..."                          *|