Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Crash Vegas

From: edelman@earth.lerc.nasa.gov (Amy L. Edelman)
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 91 15:03:40 GMT
Subject: Crash Vegas
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I just got this great cd called "Red Earth" by Crash Vegas.  The vocalist
sounds a bit like Suzanne Vega with more of a rough edge to her voice,
but the music is more like melodic Cure.  I recommend the CD though I
must admit the music is a bit frustrating:  A bit too calm to jump around
and dance to, A bit too rowdy to just sit and listen to.
I don't know much more about this group.  I would appreciate any more info.

ale