Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: More on the Demo CDs

From: dave@mars.njit.edu (Dave Michaels cccc)
Date: 13 Dec 90 23:32:26 GMT
Subject: Re: More on the Demo CDs
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@njitgw.njit.edu

I want to get either If you could see me fly, or Passing through air, or
both, for a friend for a Christmas present.  Could someone out there
please tell me where I can get one, a name of a store, or a volunteer to
buy it for me and ship it here (I can send a check out in advance)
 -d.

--
-Dave Michaels, vigilent student of the New Jersey Institute of Tecnology
INTERNET: dave@mars.njit.edu  "I am the resurrection and the life.  He who