Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

More on the Demo CDs

From: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 90 17:29:36 BST
Subject: More on the Demo CDs

To help clear up some confusion here is a list of the tracks on the
two bootleg CDs put out by Chapter one with the titles "If You Could See Me
Fly" and "Passing Through Air". Note that any vinyl records with
these titles almost certainly contain different material.

I am also giving the title of the track as listed in Homeground No. 36
(Autumn 1989) which they gleaned from a release called "Fiddle" and
other sources. I may well make some mistakes in the comparison here
so anyone feel free to correct this list. Also, most of these titles
cannot be substantiated in any form as being correct as they have never
been officially published. IED probably has far more information at his
finger tips and indeed has posted detailed listings in the past. However,
this list is just intended to give people some idea of what is on the discs
as a number seem to be interested in buying the CDs. As I have forked out
95 quid for the box set I do not apologise for publicising these illegal
recordings. Make your own mind up if you want to buy them.

If You Could See Me Fly              Homeground "title"
-----------------------              ------------------

Babooshka                             n/a
Kashka from Bagdad                    Kashka from Bagdad
Coming Up                             Surrender Into The Roses
Oh, To Be In Love                     Oh To Be In Love
Playing Canasta                       Geoffrey The Gardener
Snow                                  Hot In The Ice
Ferry Me Over                         The Music Dies
Lionhearts                            Lionhearts On The Rocks
Violin                                Violin
The Craft Of Love                     The Craft Of Love
Queen Eddie                           Gay Farewell
In My Garden                          Something Like a Song
Frightened Eyes                       Frightened Eyes
Never The Less	                      Never The Less, You'll Do
Goodnight Baby                        Goodnight Baby
So Soft                               I Need You Like Dough
I Don't See Why I Shouldn't           Pick The Rare Flowers
Babooshka (Version 2)                 n/a

Passing Through Air                  Homeground "title"
-------------------                  ------------------
The Kick Inside                      The Kick Inside
Hammer Horror                        Hammer Horror
A Rose Growing                       It Hurts Me (aka A Rose Growing Old)
Keep Me Waiting                      Keeping Me Waiting
Davy                                 Davy Davy
Disbelieving Angel                   Disbelieving Angel
Don't Push Your Foot ... *           Don't Push Your Foot ...
Kite *                               Kite
L'Amour Looks Something Like You *   L'Amour Looks Something Like You
Strange Phenomena *                  Strange Phenomena
Really Gets Me Going *               It Scares Me Silly
Moving *                             Moving
Another Day ^                        n/a

The tracks are all home-demos with Kate at the piano except
those marked * which feature Kate and a band, and ^ which is a duet
with Peter Gabriel from her TV show.

Be seeing you,
	Neil
--
Neil Calton                          UUCP:   ..!mcsun!ukc!rlinf!nbc
Informatics Department,              NSFNET: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk