Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kari asks...

From: Steve Schonberger <microsoft!stevesc@uunet.UU.NET>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 90 13:39:09 PST
Subject: Kari asks...

My girlfriend asked me to post this for her on all the lists I could
think of.  I know it doesn't quite fit in to nm-list, but oh well...

She has been hearing rumors that Midge Ure is planning on a new
release of something soon.  She has heard similar rumors about Billy
Currie.  She asks that anyone with more information or rumors about
those releases pass on what they know to her.  Please mail replies to
her at kari@sensual.wa.com.  (You might as well post to love-hounds
too, and save her some "me too" mail.)

--
	Steve Schonberger	stevesc%microsoft.uucp@uunet.uu.net
	"Working under pressure is the sugar that we crave"  -- A. Lamb