Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

An introduction and a request (again)

From: greg@Viewlogic.COM (Gregory Larkin)
Date: Thu Dec 13 13:42:35 1990 GMT
Subject: An introduction and a request (again)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@Viewlogic.COM (News Administrator)

Hi all,

I tried to post to .gaffa yesterday, but I don't think it made it.
If it did, please excuse this posting.

I am an excited, new convert to Katedom!!  The first album I heard
by Kate was "The Dreaming".  Very interesting music!! Since then, I
have bought more of her work and have also discovered this great
newsgroup.

I recently picked up the mini-CD "Aspects of the Sensual World".  I
would be deeply indebted to anyone who could send me the lyrics to
"Be Kind to My Mistakes".

Well, that's all for now, but I do want to say "HI" to those Love-
Hounds at Clarkson U. (woj and hargie).  I am a C.U. graduate from
May '89!!

Thanks,
--
Greg Larkin (ASIC Engineer)
Viewlogic Systems, Inc. (The CAE Company)