Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Passing Through Air CD

From: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 90 18:07:16 BST
Subject: Passing Through Air CD

Some people have asked about where they can get the CDs "If you could See Me
Fly" and "Passing Through Air". They are of course both bootlegs. I bought
my copies at a record fair in Oxford. In the UK, at least, you are very
unlikely to find a shop willing to handle them.

In answer to:
>From: John.Kitamura@ircam.fr (John Kitamura)
>I'd be grateful if you could give me an address or two where I might be
>able to find this disc.  (I'll be in London the first two weeks of January).
>In Paris, the "If You Could See Me Fly" disc sells for 170francs, but
>no one has seen this second disc.

Buy one of the weekly music mags (e.g. Melody Maker) and look in the ads
at the back for where there are record fairs that week. There are almost
certain to be one or two going on in London during any weekend.
Good hunting,
	Neil
--
Neil Calton                          UUCP:   ..!mcsun!ukc!rlinf!nbc
Informatics Department,              NSFNET: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk