Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Neil Young and Kate Bush

From: think!ames!claris!portal!cup.portal.com!stuart@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 90 22:06:50 PST
Subject: Re: Neil Young and Kate Bush

Hello,
	Dream On...
	I would be very surprised if Neil had even heard of Kate Bush.
My long-term experience with successful musicians is that they hardly
listen to anything after they start work on their first album (as
opposed to unsuccessful musicians who split their time between their
day jobs and listening to other people's stuff :-) ).
	I'm trying to come up with two albums more different than the
"Sensual World" and "Ragged Glory", and not succeeding.
	There doesn't have to be a connection between everything you
like, and the black tree on page 23 doesn't have to symbolize death,
it could simply be a black tree.
	Just enjoy...
					Ken
					(what is the GLC anyway :-) )