Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

sTuff

From: the element of laughter <woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 90 14:58:18 EST
Subject: sTuff

ken asked about a few bootleg albums of KaTe's:

_if you could see me fly_ - assuming you are talking about the lp and not the
cd of the same name, this is a recording of some songs from the bill duffield
benefit show that KaTe organized and performed with steve harley and peter
gabriel.

_passing through air_ - a collection of b-sides dubbed from the singles. not
worth buying unless you don't have the box set or can't find someone to record
the b-sides discs from the box set for you. this does have "dreamtime" though
as well as the performance of "let it be" from the duffield show and "the
wedding list" from the prince's trust show.

i got three pictures in the mail of KaTe at the KonvenTion today from
meredith: getting the platinum tsw disc, reclining on the couch getting
a present and answering a question. while they are a bit small, they
are clear. seems at least one person got decent pictures. i'm guessing
that i now also have portraits of the backs of head of some love-hounds,
but i don't know for sure. :)

could someone please remind me what was on jorn's tape that he won?

a big welcome to another derek...

and that's it for now...

woj