Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

YAKTC (Yet Another K.T. Convert) here...

From: derek@leah.albany.edu (Cinderella Man)
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 90 03:50:42 GMT
Subject: YAKTC (Yet Another K.T. Convert) here...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@csc.albany.edu

...or should that be "Konvert"?  The mind boggles... :-)

Anyway, as the subject line indicates, I have recently become enthralled
with the music of Kate Bush, ever since a friend told me, on no uncertain
terms, to go and buy her music, or he'd have to shoot me.  So, I went and
picked up "The Whole Story" on CD.  The next day I bought "The Dreaming"
and "Hounds of Love."  Since then, to the delight of the record store and
the detriment of my budget, I've gotten "The Kick Inside" and "The Sensual
World."  Ain't love grand?  (I haven't seen "Never For Ever" available yet.)

You've all seen my like before, I'm sure; constantly carrying Dreaming or
TKI around in my bookbag, failing miserably to hit the high notes in
"Sat In Your Lap," eyeing Bronte's Wuthering Heights in bookstores with
renewed interest.  I'm nothing new to the world of Katefans.  But I'm happy
to be part of it!  :-)

By the way, could some kind soul please, please send me a copy of the
lyrics to "The Dreaming" and "Hounds of Love"?  My discs both came without
them... (@#$!&@! fersluggerner record company!)

			thanks, and hello to all...

						Derek L.
--
+ +  "When nothing else remains, one must scream.  Silence is the ultimate  + +
+       crime against humanity." -- Nadezhda Mandelstam			      +