Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Famous Kate fans

From: Kirstin Ann Hargie <hargieka@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 90 14:01:13 EST
Subject: Re: Famous Kate fans

> Sinead O'Connor
> Ozzy Osbourne
> I would certainly appreciate comments, objections, questions, and,
additions et.al. wow what a mixture.....

All should bow to the Goddess!

I would have an addition but I can't recall her name - a canadian singer, who
on an interview on t.v. said she was influenced by Kate...wasn't too impressed
with this person who was an artsy fartsy trying to imitate the goddess, any
canadians know who I'm talking about??

Anyone have the words to December will be Magic Again??

Harg

hargieka@clutx.clarkson.edu