Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

...Scchhllup!..Back from the Cosmic Void.

From: The Holy Lunching Friars of Voondoon <CARROLLJ%ALCBAN@KRDC.INT.Alcan.CA>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 90 07:48:00 EST
Subject: ...Scchhllup!..Back from the Cosmic Void.

Hiya!,
        Damn communications went down for a week (someone mentioned
something about the satellite crashing into the sun - perhaps it was eaten
by the goat ? :-> ), which meant no Love-Hounds Digest :-((
I was trying to keep every issue on hard-copy since early October - and
now I've got a gap a week big. Can I get the digests from archives (anon FTP)
or whatever ???
Still got no CD player - the guy decided he didnt want to sell..BUT! some
nice people decided to put them on tape for me :-))
Jessica..I couldn't resist it. I had to play them all!! I was going to ration
them out - having previously only heard Lionheart and TKI, I wanted to get
to know each one as a separate entity..but will power was not that strong!
If anyone is interested I will summarise my reactions to each  album.
You guys who've heard them all already might be surprised to a 'novices'
reaction.
        One of the nicest things about you lot is the reaction to my first
KT post...Ive had LOADS of personal mail sent to me direct from people
saying 'Thats amazing!...the same thing happened to me xx years/months/weeks
ago'
        Thanx again,
        Love and Space Cookies,
                                Jem xx
                                < carrollj%alcban@krdc.int.alcan.ca >
    "I would like to introduce to you...The only Gnome...who wears habitually
A 1912 bathing costume. The formidable biceps!..and Christmas cake ice cream
cone...of Bloomdido Bad-De-Gras..Himself" D. Allen