Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: ignorance

From: woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 90 1:20:30 EST
Subject: Re: ignorance
Sender: woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu

dave markfield asks:
> I notice everyone is talking about a TOUR(?????!!!!!!).  How did this come
> about?  What are the details?  Enquiring minds want to know.

KaTe said at the KonvenTion that there is the possibility for some live
dates at the end of next year. note: the *possibility*. i'm hoping that
this comes true, but i'm also hoping that we all don't get to over-excited
and crash in glorious flames if this should not come to pass.

not to be the harbringer of doom, but she only said "a possibility".

> Also I saw something mentioned about a Katemas list.  What is this?

european love-hounds planning ahead for the katemas party in the summer
in the "old world". ;) now that chris has expressed intentions to have
their bash in chicago, that's where my head is turning next year (instead
of listening to all the albums by myself in an empty apartment in morris-
town, nj :)

woj