Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

ignorance

From: DMARKFIE%INDYMED.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 90 08:50:07 EST
Subject: ignorance

Well I have received the last couple of issues courtesy of Ed Suranyi.  And now
I am about to display my total ignorance and probably make him wonder why he is
sending me the list.

I notice everyone is talking about a TOUR(?????!!!!!!).  How did this come
about?  What are the details?  Enquiring minds want to know.

Also I saw something mentioned about a Katemas list.  What is this?

Well now that I've shown my ignorance and Ed is wondering why he is forwarding
this to me here is a short introduction.I'm hailing here in the heartland in
Indianapolis.  I first got hooked on Kate while at Indiana University about 8
years ago.  A good friend of mine was into Kate and he had a friend who was
even more so.  I stopped by their roomfor who knows why and they were playing
a recording of Hammersmith.  Well I was hooked.  And I've been collecting
ever since.

Well that's about it.

Dave Markfield
(INTERNET: DMARKFIE%INDYMED.BITNET@UICVM.uic.edu)