Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe Mas 1991... where we're standing.

From: Andreas Bjorklind <abj@IDA.LiU.SE>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 90 13:03:18 +0100
Subject: KaTe Mas 1991... where we're standing.

Hello there!

I just want to tell you all that I and Carina plan to arrange
KaTe Mas 1991 as well. Where it will be held, etc, is quite
dependent on how many love-hounds that show interest. Probably
it'll be another Linkoping event, though.

As Andrew Semple already has said: it would be nice to have an
organized "communication link" during the parties all over the
world! This way we probably get a better feeling of the event,
all the love-hounds celebrate at the same time all around the
world!!!

In LUX,
/andreas
|K   Mr. Andreas BjorKlind, DeparTmenT of KompuTer and KaTeology      B |
|A Science, KaTeLAB, LinKoping UniversiTy, S-581 83 LinKoping, Sweden.U |
|T        Tel. +46 13 28 19 69, InTerneT: abj@ida.liu.se,             S |
|E         UUCP: sunic!liuida!abj, BiTneT: abj@seliuida               H |