Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I got the CD box set today!

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 90 18:47:06 PST
Subject: I got the CD box set today!

I got the CD box set today at Rough Trade Records (Haight near
Ashbury, in San Francisco).  I paid $190 plus tax for it.  About
a block away on Haight, Reckless Records also had it, but they
wanted even more for it.  Rough Trade had several more CD boxes,
as well as some LP boxes, which I think are going for around $145.
Rough Trade has a "frequent purchaser" program, so that with this
one purchase I already have almost enough for a $16 credit on anything
in the store.

Yes, I know these prices are higher than some others around.  But
I really wanted to buy the set locally if at all possible, to
convince local stores to continue to offer Kate stuff.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov