Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Submission for rec-music-gaffa

From: The News System <usenet@accuvax.nwu.edu>
Date: 21 Nov 90 06:08:18 GMT
Subject: Submission for rec-music-gaffa
Responding-System: accuvax.nwu.edu

From: kaufman@delta.eecs.nwu.edu (Michael L. Kaufman)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Convention video question
Date: 21 Nov 90 06:08:17 GMT
Sender: news@accuvax.nwu.edu

Somebody said that the video that they showed will never be sold.  Is that
something they said at the convention or a guess or what?  I (and I am sure
all the people who wern't at the con) would love to see it.

Michael

(T, if she comes to NY, do we have a date? M)

Michael Kaufman  | I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships
  kaufman        | on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter
   @eecs.nwu.edu | in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All these moments will