Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Additions/updates to the discography archives

From: datta@vacs.uwp.wisc.edu (David Datta)
Date: 21 Nov 90 05:28:02 GMT
Subject: Additions/updates to the discography archives
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@uwm.edu

These are the new and updated discographies available on vacs.uwp.wisc.edu
(131.210.1.1) by anonymous FTP. If you have a discography you would
like added or you would like any of these via E-Mail, please mail
datta@vacs.uwp.wisc.edu.

Does anyone have a David Bowie discography?

(Sorry about two posts in 2 days about this but I forgot to mention
some...)

-Dave

File		Artist				Author
=============== =============================== ===================

baumann		Peter Baumann			Dave Datta
froese		Edgar Froese			Dave Datta
hoenig		Michael Hoenig			Dave Datta
oldfield	Mike Oldfield (update)		Lazlo Nibble
rush		Rush				Dave Datta
schmoell	Johannes Schmoelling		Dave Datta
schnitzl	Conrad Schnitzler		Dave Datta
tadream		Tangerine Dream 	 	Dave Datta

--
-Dave 	datta@vacs.uwp.wisc.edu [....uwm!uwpvacs!datta]