Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KonvenTion reports

From: John M. Relph <relph@presto.ig.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 1990 14:59:06 PST
Subject: KonvenTion reports

A big "Thank You" to all who have been sending in their reports from the
KonvenTion!  I have really been enjoying them, especially as I can tell
that for some the KonvenTion was a very moving experience and that for
all it was enjoyable.  Special thanks go to Stephen Thomas for writing a
very moving account of his experience.

	-- John

P.S. She really isn't.  A God.  She is a person.
     Remember: Buddha was a person.