Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas 1991

From: The Cloudbuster <sre017%cck.cov.ac.uk@mitvma.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 90 15:52:26 WET
Subject: Katemas 1991

I know its abit early,but I think the uk/european lovehounds should organise
themselves for a get together on Katemas(or near as poss!!) next year.The US
lovehounds will be having their party probably,so we could telephone one (or
more) of the parties whilst we have one.This will make sure us non-US
lovehounds don't feel left out!!!
Have any uk lovehounds got any ideas about: venue,precise date,what to do???
If we can get every uk/european or even rich US lovehounds to respond,it
would be great,and it would be a chance to meet up before the TOUR!!!After
Saturday I've acquired a liking for Kate get-togethers.Hope to hear from you
all soon.
--
  ()                           Andrew Semple
  /\                           Coventry Polytechnic,