Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Help !

From: stevenson@pastit.enet.dec.com (Chris)
Date: 19 Nov 90 22:04:04 GMT
Subject: Help !
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: newsdaemon@shlump.nac.dec.com

This is a sad tale....

Well wasn't the convention wonderful!
An incredable event.

There was so much to see and so much to photograph, and I of course
photographed lots - including a group photo of Love Hounds, the
Homeground team, Del, Paddy and of course lots of Kate.

Then I left my camera in Victoria station (grown!).

I've phoned lost property and the local police stations but none of them
have had a camera handed in (surprise, surprise).

So I lost a very expensive camera, but more importantly the priceless
film inside.

So I was wondering if any of you still in possession of cameras could
possible help. If you got some good photos and would be willing to get a
second set for me I would be eternaly grateful. Needless to say i'd
meet any financial costs.

thanks so much for any help.

Chris.

PS. English Love Hounds waiting for the Video release, it as been altered
until 26th November - in case you didn't know.

 ooo    \
O   O   /   Chris Stevenson
 ooo    \   @vulcan.enet.dec.com
  |     /
 ---    \    'Like a bell to a southerly wind...'