Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

stuff

From: The Holy Lunching Friars of Voondoon <CARROLLJ%ALCBAN@KRDC.INT.Alcan.CA>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 90 08:37:00 EST
Subject: stuff

Well,
        What can I say. I guess that you will have heard about the con. by
now - but if you havent...I guess the one most important event being the
anouncement by KT (god She's incredible in real life!) that there is A
POSSIBILITY OF SOME SHOWS AT THE END OF NEXT YEAR!!! ARRGH!YEEOOOW! thankyou.
*IF* everything goes according to plan, that is - that was definitely stressed
I think the nicest bit is that she said 'We will be announcing it in January,
but I wanted to tell you first' (something like that).
Sketchy details I know, but you will here more about it over the next few days.
        Love,
                Jem xx
                < carrollj%alcban@krdc.int.alcan.ca >