Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Attention fellow troubleshooters...

From: PAPALUIGI@VAX1.Mankato.MSUS.EDU
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 90 13:20 CST
Subject: Attention fellow troubleshooters...

From: papaluigi@vax1.mankato.msus.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 17 Nov 90 13:20:10 -0600

For those of us that are completely confused and just popped into this
wonderful category, could somebody clarify as to whether this is strictly
a Kate Bush repsonse board or if other alternative musicians can be discussed.

        I have a CD (1990 issue) of Metal Box A.K.A "Second Edition". I am
curious to know the market value of this item. I may have it confused with
the LP release of Metal Box, but I have heard that only 2000 were produced. Is
this in reference to the LP or CD. Please post or E-mail your observations in
all your intricate wisdom. I am at your disadvantage...

my VELOURIA, my VELOURIA even i'll adore you my VELOURIA - the Pixies