Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate TSW picture-disc

From: jessica@athos.rutgers.edu (jessica)
Date: 17 Nov 90 22:31:35 GMT
Subject: Kate TSW picture-disc
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi. I'd very much like the picture disc of TSW that has been
mentioned... It seems that it was released in canada?
Are there any canadian love hounds out there who would
check what the price would be, and who would possibly
pick one up for me if I send a check to cover cost of
the cd and mailing? Thanks!

	   		jessica

|    I will live by my own policies, I will sleep with a clear conscience,    |
|	  	 I will sleep in peace.    (Sinead O'Connor)                  |