Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Box Set in Toronto, Canada

From: martinn@csri.toronto.edu (Tippi Chai)
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 90 13:09:21 EST
Subject: Box Set in Toronto, Canada

It's finally hit the shelves here.  Three major downtown stores
(all within 30 sec. walk of each other) are carrying the CD, LP and
cassette boxes.  They're all at the same price ($140 Cdn with tax -
approx $120 US), although at "Sam the Recod Man" they had $160 crossed out,
meaning that's the list price.

I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the silk-screened TSW CD
is unique (?) to Canada.  I thought the UK pressing would surely have it.

I wonder if anybody bought the LP or cass versions?  Would the booklet
be the same for all three formats?
--
Tippi Chai
GUEST ON : {decvax,ihnp4,allegra}!utcsri!martinn  ||  martinn@csri.toronto.edu