Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: yol@darkside.com (Dan Kletter)
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 90 09:01:02 PST
Comments: Akbar & Jeff's SUPPORT GROUP for the vaguely dissatisfied

oh happy happy day!!! last night i came home to see a msg on my
answering machine saying that my Kate Box is in the store and i
can pick it up tomorrow!! yay!!! i can't wait!

for those of you in the Bay Area (California we're talking here),
i believe they ordered a few copies of the boxed set if you still
don't have. mine's costing $174 which is i believe average from
what i've seen quoted. the place is called CD Warehouse and they're
on the El Camino in Sunnyvale just after the intersection of
Cezanne St. and their phone number is 408/7300991. they don't do
import orders, but Chris is usually good about ordering for his
store (not special ordering) a few copies of everything, so if
he has, you can just ask him to set it aside for you like i did
with the Kate box. er, i'm rambling but that's ok...

hasta. --Y