Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Stuff at the local importer

From: manderso@mprgate.mpr.ca (Mark Anderson)
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 90 14:33:48 PST
Subject: Re: Stuff at the local importer

In article <9011140202.AA28444@gaffa.MIT.EDU>
Jeffrey C. Burka <jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu> writes:
>This guy can get me the set for $170...not too bad, but not great.  If I
>pay in full upfront, I can get it in two days.  However, this guy hadn't
>heard about the Canadian set--and he does have a Canadian importer.  So,
>he's gonna check on a price for the Canadian set--supposed to know by
>Friday.

Our local record stores say that the Canadian boxed-set has been ``delayed
again''; should be available in the next few days at CDN$90 (~US$75-80?).

>any of you seen a picture-disc import of TSW?  This is the full CD (all
>11 tracks), and has the sand-through-fingers picture silkscreened onto
>the disk.  It's quite nice.

This sounds like the Canadian pressing.  When in London this summer they
were selling this for an outrageous price at HMV.  Well, maybe not outrageous
for an import.  It's available here at standard CD prices.
--
Mark Anderson
manderso@mprgate.mpr.ca