Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Need someone in England to help Peter Morris

From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago)
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 90 03:46:38 -0500
Subject: Need someone in England to help Peter Morris

Peter David Fitgerald-Morris (aka Mr. Homeground) needs print-outs of
Love-Hounds. His supplier's computer has been on the fritz since June.
Is there anyone willing to keep him up-to-date? He'll pay for postage
and paper. He's had fairly steady access until now and he feels rather
cut off. If anyone is willing, please come forward. E-mail me or post.
I'll give you the address you can send the print-outs to.

Peter thanks you. Krys thanks you. Homeground readers thanks you.
I thank you.

Vickie (one of Vickie'n'Chris)
katefans@world.std.com