Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Questions, Questions...

From: oplinger@sol.crd.ge.com (B. S. Oplinger)
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 90 10:26:24 EST
Subject: Questions, Questions...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

	I have a problem and I'm looking to you folks on the net to
help me out on this one. My problem: I just got the import LD (laser
or video disk) catalogue from my video dealer and it has 4 Kate LD
listed. I purchased the _Live at Hammersmith_ but am stuck on what to
do about the others. I cannot afford them all and there is quite a bit
of overlap between the different disks. Here are the three disks and
their price in Yen ( $1 = about 100 Yen ). As you can see, buying all
3 would cost me about $200. So I turn to you folks for help. I also
own the 8" LD from the _Sensual World_.

1) I could buy this one:
Kate Bush:The Whole Story (9734) 13 songs, 55 minutes.

Running Up That Hill, Hounds of Love, The Big Sky, Cloudbusting,
Wuthering Heights, Man With The Child In His Eyes, Breathing, Wow,
Army Dreamers, Sat In Your Lap, Experiment IV, The Dreaming, Babooshka

2) or should I get these two:
Kate Bush:The Hair Of The Hound (4666) 4 songs, 20 minutes
Running Up That Hill, Hounds of Love, The Big Sky, Cloudbusting

Kate Bush:The Single File (4666) 12 songs, 47 minutes

Wuthering Heights, Man With The Child In His Eyes, Breathing, Wow,
Army Dreamers, Sat in Your Lap, xxxxxxxxxxxx, The Dreaming, Babooshka,
Suspended in Gaffa, There Goes A Tenner, Hammer Horror, Them Heavy People

	I've arranged the title so that you can see what titles match
and which are different. Choice 1) has the 'Experiment IV" video and
choice 2) has "Suspended in Gaffa", "There Goes A Tenner", "Hammer
Horror", and "Them Heavy People." So which is it. The price is about
the same: 9734 vs 9332.

	Thanks in advance for any help.

--
brian