Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The KT box

From: hacker@isadora.sypro.se (Goran Larsson [Hacker of Hackefors])
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 90 1:00:22 MET
Subject: The KT box

The BOX has safely arrived from London and is playing just now.
Let's see, that means that I have one TWS CD, three TKI CDs,
three HOL CDs, and two each of all the other CDs. Crazy!

Now, who can scan the nice piKTures in the booKleT to be used
as backgrounds for my new color sparKsTation?

ps. Does anyone know the meaning of B.F.P.O. in Army Dreamers?

--

 ! !     Goran Larsson  [The Hacker of Hackefors]