Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Boxed Set Found In Boston

From: gb10@gte.com (Gregory Bossert)
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 90 15:05:50 -0500
Subject: Re: Boxed Set Found In Boston

Liz Bonesteel says

> [she can order the Boxed Set from Newbury Comics ]

Figures.  They told _me_ that they wouldn't handle it...  Then again,
I called the Newbury St. store...

$130 sounds like a real good price -- this brings me to an urgent
question:  how much will it cost me to buy the set in London???  (in
dollars, if possible)  I'm buying one for myself and one for a friend
(hi dan), and while there is a certain charm in buying it while attending
the KonvenTion, I'd just as soon get the best (convenient) deal I can.

Seeing as I'm leaving for the UK pretty soon, a prompt answer from some
kindly 'hound would be greatly appreciated.  (Email address below).

Thanks!
-greg -- gb10@gte.com