Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Submission for rec-music-gaffa

From: USENET News System <news@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu>
Date: 8 Nov 90 18:10:22 GMT
Subject: Submission for rec-music-gaffa
Responding-System: iuvax.cs.indiana.edu

From: greg@cmatter.physics.indiana.edu (greg)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: "Watching You Without Me" comp.
Date: 8 Nov 90 18:10:22 GMT
Sender: news@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu

  I have a question that was probably answered on Gaffa a long time
ago, before I started reading it.  Does anyone know the answer to
the "watching you Without Me" comp in the KBC?  It's the one where
you attempt to decode what Kate is singing in said song where it
sounds like backwards singing or some bizzarre language.  Any
ideas?

  Also, I'm curious to know if any Gaffa readers are into Univers Zero
and if anyone has heard if they are working on anything new.

Greg Clark                                      "I'm at high tide!"
greg@cmatter.physics.indiana.edu                          -L.A.