Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

kate tees

From: barger@aristotle.ils.nwu.edu (Jorn Barger)
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 90 10:35:29 CST
Subject: kate tees

After a couple of months of getting screwed around, my two Kate-with-rose
tee-shirts finally arrived today from Record and Tape Traders.  I paid (I
think) $20 per.  They are 50/50, not all-cotton, and the photo makes her
nose look somewhat odd.  "Kate Bush" is printed in nice bronze letters
above the photo.

You can call this place at 301-337-0388, but only on Mondays and Thursdays
between 10 and 6 EST.  The lone employee is a little scatterbrained, and
swore four times my order had gone out, when it hadn't.  I finally took
Large's instead of XL's, just to be done with it.  There are apparently
still lots of L's in stock, assuming they don't shrink to bad they're
wearable.

(I've grown to love the Kindlight/doily model as well... It really does
have class.)