Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Funky drummer in Cocteau Twins???

From: kyrlidis@athena.mit.edu (Agathagelos Kyrlidis)
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 90 16:38:15 GMT
Subject: Funky drummer in Cocteau Twins???
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: daemon@athena.mit.edu (Mr Background)

Hi,

As I decided to buy "heaven or las vegas" after all the raves it got here, I
have a question. Is it me or is the drum line in 'Pitch the baby' yet another
occurence of the 'Funky drummer'?

And what other Cocteau Twins albums are worth getting?

Angelos
| e-mail to:                    |I LIKE MUSIC BY 10,000 Maniacs, Cure, U2,  |
| kyrlidis@athena.mit.edu       |Lene Lovich, Kate  Bush, Laurie Anderson,  |
|===============================|David Bowie, Velvet Underground, Tribe, O+,|
| "Been there done that,        |Think tree, Sonic Youth, Brian Eno, Queen, |
|  don't wanna go back...."     |Sinead O Connor, Peter Gabriel, Lou Reed,  |
|              - Eno/Cale       |Eurythmics, Prince, Indigo  Girls, Pixies  |