Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

It's here in California

From: derek%sunstroke@sdsu.edu (Derek Langsford)
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 90 15:02:09 PST
Subject: It's here in California

Derek here,

back from a marvelous week in the California wine country.

I just learned that the box set is at my local San Diego import dealer
been sitting there and has since the 24th.  It got here pretty quick.
been sitting there Looks like it's going to be around $200 (ouch!).
Now I have to decide whether to leave work early and go get it now or
wait till tomorrow.  I think I'll get it now.  I'm off.  Byee.