Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Boxed Set

From: tj@CS.UCLA.EDU (Tom Johnson)
Date: 29 Oct 90 20:02:20 GMT
Subject: Re: The Boxed Set
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@CS.UCLA.EDU

I just picked up my copy of the boxed set yesterday.  Most of the
stores around LA (or at least the ones I talked to--probably not most,
just the ones I frequent :-) are taking orders for the set--pay in
full now, and you'll get it in a week or two.  And they want about
$180-200 for it.  I picked mine up at Go-Boys Records in Torrance for
$165.  I got the second to last copy.  They claim that different
suppliers are charging very different prices--everything from $125 to
$175, possibly explaining the wide variations in price the store are
quoting.

I'm happy :->

Tom
--
Tom Johnson      UCLA Computer Science Department
			3413 Boelter Hall, Los Angeles CA 90024 (213)825-2145