Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Candadian Boxed-Set News!

From: manderso@mprgate.mpr.ca (Mark Anderson)
Date: 28 Oct 90 00:48:13 GMT
Subject: Candadian Boxed-Set News!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@mprgate.mpr.ca

The boxed set will be available Wednesday, Oct. 31 here in Vancouver
at at least two major record stores where I checked.  One of these is
Sam the Record Man, a national chain, so I'd assume it will available
across the country.  The price at both stores was advertised as $89.99
(Canadian); at one store they said it was a sale price and that it would
be about $120 regular.  This is the domestic Canadian release on Capitol.
--
Mark Anderson                                  "Am I suspended in Gaffa?"