Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

MisK

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 90 14:02:40 PDT
Subject: MisK

1.  In the latest issue of _Rolling Stone_, Suzanne Vega lists
_The Dreaming_ as one of her favorite albums of the eighties!

2.  I was eating in a Livermore restaurant a couple of days ago
(Baker's Square to be exact).  They play music from a tape.  Suddenly,
"This Woman's Work" came on!  I asked the manager where they get the
music, and he showed me a sticker on the door which said something like,
"Aural environment provided by AEI Music", but no address.

Ed Suranyi
ed@das.llnl.gov