Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

FREE RECORD !

From: rwn@ihlpf.att.com (Robert W Neumann)
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 90 15:51:14 EDT
Subject: FREE RECORD !
Newsgroups: alt.emusic, alt.rock-n-roll, comp.music, rec.audio, rec.music.synth, rec.music.makers, rec.music.misc, rec.music.gaffa

All Netters:

A couple of months ago I helped write and record a hip-house track
that was released on the label DARK PLANET INTERNATIONAL here in
Chicago.  The recording is called "JUICY FRUITT" (which is also the
name of the rap artist featured on the recording); The record contains
four mixes of the track; Normal 12" dance stuff -with some weird new
e-music tricks.

I have some promos from the record company; Please contact me at
ihlpf!rwn or 708-305-4412 if you want a copy.  If you're local you can
stop by my office and I'll set you up with one.  If you are out of
state we'll work out a mailing, but you will have to pay for postage
(since I think I might get quite a lot of responses).  Postage
(including cost of the mailer ) is $2.00.

Thanks !
Hope everyone likes it!

Bob Neumann
PO Box 1582