Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Box set prices

From: bilbo@cis.ohio-state.edu (William H Stoner III)
Date: 26 Oct 90 13:50:49 GMT
Subject: Box set prices
Sender: news@cis.ohio-state.edu

Howdy,

I went down to my favorite local music shop to see if the box was in
yet and they told me...oh we aren't getting it.  Gasp!!  Jon, the guy
I was talking to said it had been offered to them but they weren't
willing to take the risk of getting them.  Anyway, he went and got the
list of the middle man they order imports through called him up and
ordered me one.  I thought you might like to know that their cost for
the box was $129.99 ..as for what the mark up will be he said he
wasn't sure, but you can probably use that price as gauge, at least
within the US, of how much your local store is rooking you for.  I
just glad I hadn't yet converted my Kate Collection to CD.

bilbo
--
"It takes forever if you go by inertia,             |  William H. Stoner III
        no time if you don't believe,               |  Systems Operator OSU CIS