Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KaTe poster: Wuthering Heights

From: Christopher Tate <CXT105@PSUVM.PSU.EDU>
Date: Wednesday, 24 Oct 1990 15:03:23 EDT
Subject: Re: KaTe poster: Wuthering Heights
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9010181653.AA01505@sub.its.rpi.edu>,
Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU asks, about the "Wuthering Heights"
picture of Kate Bush:

>Really-From: Kevin J Martin <sigma@rpi.edu>

>Now, my question is - how old is she in this picture?  If the picture really
>was used back when Wuthering Heights came out, then she couldn't be older than
>eighteen, right?  But she looks old enough that roommate is convinced that
>this cannot be correct.

On a related topic, just exactly how old was Kate Bush when the cover photo
for the album "The Kick Inside" was made?  I've heard that she was 19, but
she looks MUCH older than that.  Was the photo retouched?

-------
Christopher Tate                           | Vengeance (noun):
                                           |  Eye for eye, tooth for tooth;
  Bitnet: cxt105@psuvm                     |  a fair, satisfying, and rapid
  Uucp:   ...!psuvax1!psuvm.bitnet!cxt105  |  way to a sightless, toothless
  Internet: cxt105@psuvm.psu.edu           |  world.