Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

phone request and correction

From: derek%sunstroke@sdsu.edu (Derek Langsford)
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 90 15:31:20 PDT
Subject: phone request and correction

A polite request.

Could someone in a more eastern US time zone, or in the UK, please
please please, phone EMI to get details of the boxed set's release
date, pressing number, and the Japanese set if different or even a
phone number for EMI Japan?  It is impossible for me to find time to
call from the west coast with the time difference (8 hours), UK office
hours, and my current schedule (more on that in another post).  I am
sure many would like answers to these questions.  You would be doing
many a great service I am sure.  Their number from the US is : 011 44
71 486 4488. Product manager is Steve Davis.  Someone in that
department should be able to help you.  Thank you sooooooooo much in
advance.

Also I have found an error in my HMV phone numbers post :

> General phone number : 011 44 580 6648

should read

 General phone number : 011 44 71 580 6648
                               ^^

Oops sorry!

Derek
Derek Langsford                 | "It could take me all my life,
Polperro->Edinburgh->San Diego  |  or it could only take a moment..."
derek@sunstroke.sdsu.edu        |                  Kate Bush, Love & Anger