Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Convention List (Check for your name)

From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago)
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 90 04:35:48 -0400
Subject: Convention List (Check for your name)

When: Saturday, November 17 1990
      11:00am-7:00pm

Where: Hammersmith Palais, Shepherd's Bush Road, West London

The tickets will be priced at 5 pounds. Those "off the isle" can
send British cash or stirling to:

        Homeground
        P.O. Box 176
        Orpington, Kent U.K.  BR5 3NA

if you wish, though Love-Hounds CAN PAY AT THE DOOR instead.

...Again........ALL LOVE-HOUNDS ARE GUARANTEED A TICKET.

GIVE YOUR NAME TO ME via e-mail or post.
Near the end of October I'll post a list of names I've received and
if you're not on it you can tell me that you want to be included.
A few days before the con I'll give Peter the master list of names and
that list will be at the door. You will get in without a ticket.
You can get in but of course you'll still have to pay.

So far I have:

Barger, Jorn-Chicago, IL/barger@aristotle.ils.nwu.edu
Bossert, Gregory-?/gb10@gte.com
Burr, Justin-Lausanne, Switzerland/justin@lspsun1.epfl.ch
Butler, Michael "Nigel"-Cupertino,- CA
Calton, Neil-Chilton, England
Carter, Stephen J.-Saratoga, CA/stephenc@apple.com
Claire, Geoff-London, England/gwc@root.co.uk
Davidson, Colin-Ipswich, England/csdavidson@planet.bt.co.uk
Dombkins, Graham-Wollongong, Australia/graham@wraith.cs.uow.edu.au.oz
Elliott, Diane-Mesa, AZ
Fagg, Steve-Harlow, Essex, England/slf@stl.stc.co.uk
Hanley, Martin-UK/mph@praxis.co.uk
Heath, Craig-Elstree, England/uunet!sco!scol!craig
Hernandez, Larry-Cupertino, CA/l-h@portal.com
Iglesias, Pablo-Cambridge, England/pi@eng.cam.ac.uk
Jalovaara, Sakari-Helsinki, Finland/sja@sirius.hut.fi
Kaufman, Michael-Evanston IL/kaufman@eecs.nwu.edu
Lesbirel, Martyn-Liverpool, England/CSDMLESBIREL@UK.AC.LIVERPOOL-POLY.VAX
Lindh, Christer-Stockholm, Sweden/clindh@abalon.se
Mapes, Vickie-Chicago, IL/katefans@world.std.com
Marvick, Andrew-New York, New York/abm4@cunixd.cc.col.edu
McGuire, Ryan-Cleveland, Ohio/ryan@curie.ces.cwru.edu
Nimmo, Andrew D.-Brighton, England
Nolan, Declan-St. Albans, England/uunet!sco!scol!declann
Ploharski, Todd-
Pratt, Julian-Essex, England
Reynolds, Claire-
Ridd, Chris-Birmingham, England/RiddCJ@computer-science.birmingham.ac.uk
Roberson, Walter-London, England/roberson@gn.uucp
Roberts, Tracy-Santa Cruz, CA (does your friend want to be included?)
Schaefer, Cynthia-Chicago, IL
Semich, Mark A.-?/mas@bucsf.bu.edu
Semple, Andy-UK/sre017@uk.ac.cov.cck
Simms, Michael-Edinburgh, Scotland/michaels@hci.heriot-watt.ac.uk
Smyth, Phil-Cleveland, Ohio/smith@pyrite.SOM.CWRU.Edu
Surayni, Ed-Livermore, CA/ed@das.llnl.gov
Swallow, Clair-UK
Talbot, Martin-London, England/no net access
Tarr, Meredith-somewhere in Germany
Thomas, Stephen-Kent, England/spt1@ukc.ac.uk
Turner, Kim-
Welsh, Evan-Edinburgh, Scotland/ecwu59@castle.ed.ac.uk
Whiteside, Edward Lee-Mesa, AZ/Edward_Lee_Whiteside@cup.portal.com
Wickham, Liam-(Didn't catch where you were from)
Williams, Chris-Chicago, IL/katefans@world.std.com

45 so far and counting...

A Big Loud "Hi" to everyone who's written! HUGE thanks to Pablo for
his informative letter. I seem to have trouble getting e-mail to you
Pablo, would you mind if I posted your letter?

Btw, when/if I get any more people for the list, could you do me a favor?
Please list your full name, where you're from and your net address.
Lots of these I had to get from the headers and that's a headache.
Trying to read those things is about as much fun as rowing a boat through
gravel.

I keep everything on disk but I may have lost information here and there.
If you've written to be added to the list and your name is not above, please
write again. Or to add any information. You may know perfectly well where
 "...plugh.xzzy.edu" is, but I might not have the faintest idea.
It's VERY interesting to see where people are traveling from.

Are there no Love-Hounds going from Canada? France? Spain? Ireland?
MASSACHUSETTS? Japan? etc. etc.?

We still don't have a place to stay yet. Can't give you any info there.

A huge and hearty THANK YOU to the Bulgarian Female Radio and TV Choir
for making it possible for Chris & I to go!
:-) Some other time, some other post...

Vickie (one of Vickie'n'Chris)
katefans@world.std.com